For the past two seasons, it has been the Kansas City Royals who have represented the American League in the World Series. They have set the standard that all the others have to follow, and every other team in the AL is now doing all they can to shift the balance of power in their direction. The Cleveland Indians are one team that seem intent on playing their part, as they currently hold the lead over the Royals in the AL Central. It’s a very long season, but the Indians have been playing some consistent ball throughout. They will have a tough series on their hands to end the week, as they have to head into Toronto to face a Blue Jays team that is as dangerous as ever. The MLB betting odds are sure to show very little separating these two, so it’s going to be very interesting to see how this one plays out. Let’s take a look at the Friday matinee meeting between these two very good ball clubs.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.