It has been said before, and it will be said countless times again, trying to defend a championship is one of the toughest things that a professional sports team will ever be asked to do. This is especially true in the modern era, where players follow the money as opposed to staying loyal to the team that they won a championship with. The Chicago Cubs had a dream season last year, breaking a century old duck to win the World Series over the Cleveland Indians. All of their major players were back for this season, so the belief was that they would pick up right where they left off last season, but things have not gone according to plan. The Cubs have been inconsistent at best, and have had to contend with a few new up and coming teams in the National League. One of those team is the Colorado Rockies, a potential dark horse that has proven to be a contender, at least in the early part of the season. These two teams will hook up for a weekend series at iconic Wrigley Field. Find the latest MLB betting run lines here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Yankees vs Red Sox MLB | Huge In AL Wild-Card Chase
- Rangers vs Yankees MLB | New York Can’t Afford Loss
- Mets vs. Red Sox MLB | Both Need Win Badly
- MLB Predictions: Could Blue Jays Have AL MVP & Cy Young?
- Mariners vs A’s MLB | Crucial In Wild-Card Race
- Updated MLB Playoff Picture: Who Wins NL West, NL East?
- Dodgers vs Reds | 2021 MLB Possible Preview National League
- Tigers vs Rays Series Opener| 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Cubs vs Phillies | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- MLB Angels vs White Sox Betting Analysis: The Pale Hose Heavy Favorites
- MLB 2021 Regular Season Betting Predictions: Last Weeks of Action
- MLB Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Analysis: Toronto Looking to Secure Wild-Card Spot
- Must Bet MLB Series On The Week: Red Sox vs. Mariners
- MLB Yankees vs Mets Betting Analysis: Subway Series On 9/11 Anniversary Weekend
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: NL Cy Young Winners Kershaw, DeGrom Close To Returns?