It has been said before, and it will be said countless times again, trying to defend a championship is one of the toughest things that a professional sports team will ever be asked to do. This is especially true in the modern era, where players follow the money as opposed to staying loyal to the team that they won a championship with. The Chicago Cubs had a dream season last year, breaking a century old duck to win the World Series over the Cleveland Indians. All of their major players were back for this season, so the belief was that they would pick up right where they left off last season, but things have not gone according to plan. The Cubs have been inconsistent at best, and have had to contend with a few new up and coming teams in the National League. One of those team is the Colorado Rockies, a potential dark horse that has proven to be a contender, at least in the early part of the season. These two teams will hook up for a weekend series at iconic Wrigley Field. Find the latest MLB betting run lines here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.