For the past few years, it has been the LA Dodgers and the San Francisco Giants who have been the only 2 teams really doing anything in the NL West. The Arizona Diamondbacks spent a ton of money on the offseason in an attempt to be part of the equation, but as the first half of the baseball season comes to a close, it is the usual suspects sitting at the top of the division. The Giants have built up a 5-game lead on the big-spending Dodgers, and then there is a real drop off after that. The Colorado Rockies are currently occupying 3rd place, but at 14.5 games back, they really don’t look like any kind of threat. Divisional games are not always easy, though, and the Giants will be approaching this 3-game series with the Rockies very carefully. San Francisco took the first of the three games, and are sure to be the betting odds favorites once again when they finish up the series on Wednesday night.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Yankees vs Red Sox MLB | Huge In AL Wild-Card Chase
- Rangers vs Yankees MLB | New York Can’t Afford Loss
- Mets vs. Red Sox MLB | Both Need Win Badly
- MLB Predictions: Could Blue Jays Have AL MVP & Cy Young?
- Mariners vs A’s MLB | Crucial In Wild-Card Race
- Updated MLB Playoff Picture: Who Wins NL West, NL East?
- Dodgers vs Reds | 2021 MLB Possible Preview National League
- Tigers vs Rays Series Opener| 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Cubs vs Phillies | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- MLB Angels vs White Sox Betting Analysis: The Pale Hose Heavy Favorites
- MLB 2021 Regular Season Betting Predictions: Last Weeks of Action
- MLB Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Analysis: Toronto Looking to Secure Wild-Card Spot
- Must Bet MLB Series On The Week: Red Sox vs. Mariners
- MLB Yankees vs Mets Betting Analysis: Subway Series On 9/11 Anniversary Weekend
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: NL Cy Young Winners Kershaw, DeGrom Close To Returns?