Summer weekends simply aren’t complete without a great baseball game or two on the TV, and we certainly have at least one potentially exciting series to look forward to this coming weekend. Arguably, the best series on tap sees the Chicago Cubs head to the Big Apple to take on the New York Mets. These are two teams that are expected to be in the playoff picture at the end of this season, with the Mets in particular looking to get back after losing the World Series to the Kansas City Royals last year. They definitely have a tough series on their hands this weekend, as the Cubs are proving that their breakout season in 2015 was most definitely not a fluke. They have added some important pieces to the line-up to complement their younger guys, and the moves are definitely paying dividends. The Cubs are likely to be the favorites in the betting lines, but this 4-game series is not going to be won without a serious battle.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: Pitchers Revolt and Top Trade Whispers
- Royals vs Yankees | Michael King To Star Wednesday Night
- Red Sox vs Rays | What’s Up With Pitcher Boston Garrett Richards?
- A’s vs. Rangers | Texas Rangers Remain Without David Dahl
- Dodgers vs Padres | Marquee Pitching Matchup on Tuesday
- Cleveland vs Chicago | Interleague Series Begins At Wrigley Field
- Braves vs Mets | Jacob deGrom Favorite NL Cy Young Trophy
- World Series Ddds Update: Red Sox Undervalued?
- Athletics vs Yankees | A’s have a Tough Road Trip on Friday
- Tigers vs Angels | Betting Odds for MLB
- White Sox vs Astros | MLB Betting Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update: 22 Teams Reached 85% Vaccination Threshold
- Red Sox vs Braves | MLB Betting Lines
- Yankees vs Blue Jays | MLB Betting Lines
- MLB News & Rumors: Shohei Otani Leads the Voting for Pitchers At the All-Star Game