Summer weekends simply aren’t complete without a great baseball game or two on the TV, and we certainly have at least one potentially exciting series to look forward to this coming weekend. Arguably, the best series on tap sees the Chicago Cubs head to the Big Apple to take on the New York Mets. These are two teams that are expected to be in the playoff picture at the end of this season, with the Mets in particular looking to get back after losing the World Series to the Kansas City Royals last year. They definitely have a tough series on their hands this weekend, as the Cubs are proving that their breakout season in 2015 was most definitely not a fluke. They have added some important pieces to the line-up to complement their younger guys, and the moves are definitely paying dividends. The Cubs are likely to be the favorites in the betting lines, but this 4-game series is not going to be won without a serious battle.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.