It’s now officially panic time for fans and backers of the World Series champion Chicago Cubs. They are two games under .500 and were just swept on a six-game West Coast trip. Perhaps returning to Wrigley Field on Friday vs. the rival Cardinals will fix things. Chicago is coming off a horrible 3 games series against the San Diego Padres, in which they lost every single game. For the Cardinals, they end a 4 game series against the Los Angeles Dodgers today, which they currently are losing at 1-2. The Cubs are likely to be slight favorites.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.