There are a ton of handicapping services out there who will deliver you their lock of the week for a usually hefty price. I have no idea how often these picks actually come up, but I have to say that I am just not a fan of making such bold statements as essentially guaranteeing a win. There are too many factors that come into play when looking at each individual game, although there are a few that often end up looking like comfortable wins for one team or another. If I had to pick one of those for Friday, it would be the game that see the Atlanta Braves head into iconic Wrigley Field for a matinee match-up versus the Chicago Cubs. These are a pair of teams that are heading in very different directions, with the Cubs looking like the team to beat in the early going. You can check the updated pro baseball odds for this one at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Royals vs Yankees | Michael King To Star Wednesday Night
- Red Sox vs Rays | What’s Up With Pitcher Boston Garrett Richards?
- A’s vs. Rangers | Texas Rangers Remain Without David Dahl
- Dodgers vs Padres | Marquee Pitching Matchup on Tuesday
- Cleveland vs Chicago | Interleague Series Begins At Wrigley Field
- Braves vs Mets | Jacob deGrom Favorite NL Cy Young Trophy
- World Series Ddds Update: Red Sox Undervalued?
- Athletics vs Yankees | A’s have a Tough Road Trip on Friday
- Tigers vs Angels | Betting Odds for MLB
- White Sox vs Astros | MLB Betting Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update: 22 Teams Reached 85% Vaccination Threshold
- Red Sox vs Braves | MLB Betting Lines
- Yankees vs Blue Jays | MLB Betting Lines
- MLB News & Rumors: Shohei Otani Leads the Voting for Pitchers At the All-Star Game
- Cubs vs Mets | Betting Odds for MLB