Every team in the MLB plays with some level of pressure on them, but there is perhaps no greater pressure than that experienced by the Chicago Cubs. After all, this is the team that has the longest World Series drought in the history of the game, and which has become synonymous with failure because of that. There is a definite sense that things are about to change, though, as the Cubs were one of the most exciting young teams in the league last season. All of their top prospects have come good at the same time, and Chicago were aggressive in the off season, adding veteran talent that should take this team to the next level. They will be going up against a Diamondbacks team on Saturday that has also made a major splash in the free agent market. The Diamondbacks will be better this year, but are they good enough to keep up with the Cubs? Once you answer that question, why not make a wager at our MyBookie.ag MLB betting odds portal.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Yankees vs Red Sox MLB | Huge In AL Wild-Card Chase
- Rangers vs Yankees MLB | New York Can’t Afford Loss
- Mets vs. Red Sox MLB | Both Need Win Badly
- MLB Predictions: Could Blue Jays Have AL MVP & Cy Young?
- Mariners vs A’s MLB | Crucial In Wild-Card Race
- Updated MLB Playoff Picture: Who Wins NL West, NL East?
- Dodgers vs Reds | 2021 MLB Possible Preview National League
- Tigers vs Rays Series Opener| 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Cubs vs Phillies | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- MLB Angels vs White Sox Betting Analysis: The Pale Hose Heavy Favorites
- MLB 2021 Regular Season Betting Predictions: Last Weeks of Action
- MLB Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Analysis: Toronto Looking to Secure Wild-Card Spot
- Must Bet MLB Series On The Week: Red Sox vs. Mariners
- MLB Yankees vs Mets Betting Analysis: Subway Series On 9/11 Anniversary Weekend
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: NL Cy Young Winners Kershaw, DeGrom Close To Returns?