With the salaries the way they are in baseball, you can generally count on a certain percentage of the teams in the MLB being in some stage of the rebuilding process. For some, that process is going to take longer than others, especially with so much riding on the performance of the prospects picked up during the salary dumping years. When those prospects deliver, the fortunes of a team can change in the blink of an eye. Such was the case with the Chicago Cubs last season, as they went from nowhere to a contender over the course of a couple of months. They made some tweaks in the offseason to strengthen the squad even further, and they now look like the team to beat in the NL. The Cincinnati Reds are a little further behind in the rebuilding process, but they are off to an encouraging start to this season. These two will hook up in the final leg of a 3-game series in Chicago on Thursday night. Keep up to date with all the Major League Basbeball odds on this one at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Rangers vs Yankees MLB | New York Can’t Afford Loss
- Mets vs. Red Sox MLB | Both Need Win Badly
- MLB Predictions: Could Blue Jays Have AL MVP & Cy Young?
- Mariners vs A’s MLB | Crucial In Wild-Card Race
- Updated MLB Playoff Picture: Who Wins NL West, NL East?
- Dodgers vs Reds | 2021 MLB Possible Preview National League
- Tigers vs Rays Series Opener| 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Cubs vs Phillies | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- MLB Angels vs White Sox Betting Analysis: The Pale Hose Heavy Favorites
- MLB 2021 Regular Season Betting Predictions: Last Weeks of Action
- MLB Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Analysis: Toronto Looking to Secure Wild-Card Spot
- Must Bet MLB Series On The Week: Red Sox vs. Mariners
- MLB Yankees vs Mets Betting Analysis: Subway Series On 9/11 Anniversary Weekend
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: NL Cy Young Winners Kershaw, DeGrom Close To Returns?
- MLB Phillies vs Brewers Betting Analysis: Last Meeting Of Season