One of the great things about playing the OVER/UNDER in sports is that you don’t need to have a stunning winning percentage to make money. Generally speaking, you only need to win about 55% of your baseball betting picks to be in profit, and going beyond the 60% mark is usually a very good sign that you are building a very nice bankroll. We have already taken a look at some of the best looking UNDER picks for this week in major league baseball, and now it’s time to turn our attention to the MLB OVER picks.I am going to be picking out 5 games that I think may fall into the high-scoring category, and will have one game for each weekday. With a little bit of luck, and some power hitting, we should be able to cash some winning tickets over the next few days.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Mets vs. Red Sox MLB | Both Need Win Badly
- MLB Predictions: Could Blue Jays Have AL MVP & Cy Young?
- Mariners vs A’s MLB | Crucial In Wild-Card Race
- Updated MLB Playoff Picture: Who Wins NL West, NL East?
- Dodgers vs Reds | 2021 MLB Possible Preview National League
- Tigers vs Rays Series Opener| 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Cubs vs Phillies | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- MLB Angels vs White Sox Betting Analysis: The Pale Hose Heavy Favorites
- MLB 2021 Regular Season Betting Predictions: Last Weeks of Action
- MLB Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Analysis: Toronto Looking to Secure Wild-Card Spot
- Must Bet MLB Series On The Week: Red Sox vs. Mariners
- MLB Yankees vs Mets Betting Analysis: Subway Series On 9/11 Anniversary Weekend
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: NL Cy Young Winners Kershaw, DeGrom Close To Returns?
- MLB Phillies vs Brewers Betting Analysis: Last Meeting Of Season
- Blue Jays vs Yankees MLB | Cy Young Favorite Cole On Mound