After playing two games without the designated hitter – Victor Martinez – to open this week in interleague play at Arizona, the Tigers will get the DH back on Thursday night as they open a four-game series at the LA Angels. The Tigers end a 2 games series against the Arizona Diamondbacks, taking the first game in the pocket. For the Angels, they currently are in a 3 games series against the Oakland Athletics, which also ends to day. That series is tied at 1-1. Detroit should be a road betting favorite.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.