The Baltimore Orioles are in their first major slump of the season as they bring a four-game losing streak into Tuesday’s first visit of the season to Detroit. It’s a pretty good pitching matchups of left-handers on the mound. The Orioles took a huge beating this weekend against the Kansas City Royals, ending that series at 0-3. For Detroit, they had an ok 4 game series this weekend against the Los Angeles Angels, ending that series at 2-2. The Tigers likely will be slight MLB betting favorites.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.