When you look at each of the divisions in baseball and the MLB betting lines, there are some that would appear to lean very heavily in favor of just one or two teams. The one division where you don’t really get that vibe is the NL Central, as it looks to be the toughest of all the MLB divisions. There are 3 or 4 teams in there that could easily walk away with the crown, and that would suggest that a fast start to the season might be necessary so as not to spend all season playing a game of catch-up. The Pittsburgh Pirates are one of the favorites in the division, and many pundits actually have them as the team most likely to represent the National League in the World Series. There is a lot of baseball to be played before we can seriously start to talk about that very scenario, but it’s certainly going to be fun to see how the Central plays out. The Pirates will head home for a pair of games against the Detroit Tigers, with the second of those games being a Thursday matinee.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.