The Arizona Diamondbacks and Los Angeles Dodgers will play the third and final game of their series on Thursday afternoon. The Diamondbacks won the first game of the series 4-2 on Tuesday afternoon. Arizona comes into the middle game of the series with a 3-5 record. Before going to Los Angeles, The Diamondbacks lost three out of four games to the Chicago Cubs. For the Los Angeles Dodgers, they are 4-4 on the season. The Dodgers dropped three out of four on the road at the San Francisco Giants. To keep up with the odds for this game make sure to check out our MLB betting odds portal.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.