In a battle of two National League West teams; the Los Angeles Dodgers will take on the San Francisco Giants at AT+T Park. The Los Angeles Dodgers come into the series fresh off a three game sweep over the San Diego Padres. They are 3-0 coming into the series. For the San Francisco Giants, they come into the game with a 2-1 record. The Giants won the first two games of the series in Milwaukee, before falling on Wednesday. Ross Stripling will make the start for the Los Angeles Dodgers, while Matt Cain will get the start for the Giants.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.