On paper, the best pitching matchup on a busy Saturday around Major League Baseball looks to be in Game 2 of Washington’s series in Miami as the Nationals go with the very underrated Joe Ross against Marlins ace and former NL Rookie of the Year Jose Fernandez, who almost never loses at home. Thus the Marlins will be favored on sportsbook odds.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – Mar. 3rd Edition
- MLB News & Rumors: Drama Around Mickey Callaway
- MLB 2021 NL Pennant Odds Expert Analysis
- 2021 NL Cy Young Odds Expert Analysis – MLB Betting
- 2021 AL Cy Young Odds Expert Analysis – MLB Betting
- MLB 2021 AL Pennant Odds Expert Analysis
- MLB 2021 Calendar: AL Biggest Rivalry Games Expert Analysis
- MLB 2021 Calendar: NL Biggest Rivalry Games Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – Feb. 24th Edition
- MLB Rumors: Where Will Former All-Star Pitcher Jake Odorizzi Sign?
- MLB Rumors: First Spring Workouts Begin Wednesday in Arizona & Florida
- Early 2021 MLB World Series Odds Expert Analysis
- Five Bold Betting Predictions For The 2021 MLB Season
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – Feb. 10th Edition
- MLB Rumors: No Universal DH; Justin Turner Choosing Between Dodgers, Mets?