The Texas Rangers are shaping up to be the cream of the AL West, but they are also a team with some real injury concern at the moment. They have been in a bit of a rut over the past couple of weeks, which has opened the door a crack for the chasing teams. The Houston Astros are looking like the team most likely to take advantage of that, and they can close the gap a little if they can get something out of the 4-game series with the Oakland Athletics. As it stands at the moment, the Rangers still have a 6.5 game lead on the Astros, and Houston did not help their cause much by losing the first game of the series versus Oakland. The sportsbook odds should see the Astros as a favorite for this game, but as the A’s proved in the opening game here, this is by no means a slam dunk.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Royals vs Yankees | Michael King To Star Wednesday Night
- Red Sox vs Rays | What’s Up With Pitcher Boston Garrett Richards?
- A’s vs. Rangers | Texas Rangers Remain Without David Dahl
- Dodgers vs Padres | Marquee Pitching Matchup on Tuesday
- Cleveland vs Chicago | Interleague Series Begins At Wrigley Field
- Braves vs Mets | Jacob deGrom Favorite NL Cy Young Trophy
- World Series Ddds Update: Red Sox Undervalued?
- Athletics vs Yankees | A’s have a Tough Road Trip on Friday
- Tigers vs Angels | Betting Odds for MLB
- White Sox vs Astros | MLB Betting Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update: 22 Teams Reached 85% Vaccination Threshold
- Red Sox vs Braves | MLB Betting Lines
- Yankees vs Blue Jays | MLB Betting Lines
- MLB News & Rumors: Shohei Otani Leads the Voting for Pitchers At the All-Star Game
- Cubs vs Mets | Betting Odds for MLB