Anyone who watches major league baseball on a regular basis is now well aware that it’s never really a good idea to get too carried away with the results in the first couple of months of the season. This is particularly true when talking about teams that are seriously overachieving. Every year, it seems as though we see one surprise team come storming out of the gate, but what usually happens is that they end up playing the way we expected they would, resulting in a rather resounding crash back to earth. That is exactly what is happening with the Philadelphia Phillies, as their early season promise has been essentially wiped out in the space of a couple of weeks. Things don’t get any easier for the Phillies this weekend, as Friday sees them begin a 3-game series against a San Francisco Giants team that looks very much like a contender. Expect the Giants to be rather heavy pro baseball betting line favorites for this one.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- A’s vs Mariners MLB | Must-Win For Both Clubs
- Yankees vs Red Sox MLB | Huge In AL Wild-Card Chase
- Rangers vs Yankees MLB | New York Can’t Afford Loss
- Mets vs. Red Sox MLB | Both Need Win Badly
- MLB Predictions: Could Blue Jays Have AL MVP & Cy Young?
- Mariners vs A’s MLB | Crucial In Wild-Card Race
- Updated MLB Playoff Picture: Who Wins NL West, NL East?
- Dodgers vs Reds | 2021 MLB Possible Preview National League
- Tigers vs Rays Series Opener| 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Cubs vs Phillies | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- MLB Angels vs White Sox Betting Analysis: The Pale Hose Heavy Favorites
- MLB 2021 Regular Season Betting Predictions: Last Weeks of Action
- MLB Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Analysis: Toronto Looking to Secure Wild-Card Spot
- Must Bet MLB Series On The Week: Red Sox vs. Mariners
- MLB Yankees vs Mets Betting Analysis: Subway Series On 9/11 Anniversary Weekend