Anyone who watches major league baseball on a regular basis is now well aware that it’s never really a good idea to get too carried away with the results in the first couple of months of the season. This is particularly true when talking about teams that are seriously overachieving. Every year, it seems as though we see one surprise team come storming out of the gate, but what usually happens is that they end up playing the way we expected they would, resulting in a rather resounding crash back to earth. That is exactly what is happening with the Philadelphia Phillies, as their early season promise has been essentially wiped out in the space of a couple of weeks. Things don’t get any easier for the Phillies this weekend, as Friday sees them begin a 3-game series against a San Francisco Giants team that looks very much like a contender. Expect the Giants to be rather heavy pro baseball betting line favorites for this one.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.