The Houston Astros predictably delivered an upset win over the Kansas City Royals last night, and will now face the Royals for Game 2 of the ALDS with the hopes of going 2-0 and moving to within one win of qualifying for the next stage of the 2015 MLB playoffs. On the flip side, Kansas City will of course be taking this game seriously, well-aware that an 0-2 hole could condemn them for an early exit when star pitcher Dallas Keuchel leads the Astros charge in Houston for Game 3. Which of the two teams will be claiming this crucial win in Game 2? Read on for a comprehensive MLB odds breakdown of this matchup, and don’t forget to check out our other betting game previews for today’s games, inclusive of free MLB picks.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Rangers vs Yankees MLB | New York Can’t Afford Loss
- Mets vs. Red Sox MLB | Both Need Win Badly
- MLB Predictions: Could Blue Jays Have AL MVP & Cy Young?
- Mariners vs A’s MLB | Crucial In Wild-Card Race
- Updated MLB Playoff Picture: Who Wins NL West, NL East?
- Dodgers vs Reds | 2021 MLB Possible Preview National League
- Tigers vs Rays Series Opener| 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Cubs vs Phillies | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- MLB Angels vs White Sox Betting Analysis: The Pale Hose Heavy Favorites
- MLB 2021 Regular Season Betting Predictions: Last Weeks of Action
- MLB Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Analysis: Toronto Looking to Secure Wild-Card Spot
- Must Bet MLB Series On The Week: Red Sox vs. Mariners
- MLB Yankees vs Mets Betting Analysis: Subway Series On 9/11 Anniversary Weekend
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: NL Cy Young Winners Kershaw, DeGrom Close To Returns?
- MLB Phillies vs Brewers Betting Analysis: Last Meeting Of Season