After losing their regular season opener against Houston 5-3 on, the New York Yankees will look to bounce back and get the win in the finale of their three-game set on Thursday night. The Astros scored five runs on just six hits on Tuesday, including a home run by gifted shortstop Carlos Correa. Correa hit the game-tying home run in sixth inning off Masahiro Tanaka and reached base on a controversial throwing error by New York’s Dellin Betances in the eighth inning. With Jose Altuve on second base and one out, Correa rolled a 1-2 pitch to the first-base side of the mound. Betances made a high throw over first baseman Mark Teixeira’s head into right field and Altuve scored the tiebreaking run. New York claimed that Correa interfered with Teixeira and played the remainder of the game under protest. “I was running,” Correa said. “I swung and I was out in front so I started running the whole time. You don’t focus on the line and try to get to the base. That’s what I tried to do. Maybe I was inside the line.” Now, let’s find out if the Yanks can pick up a much-needed victory over the young and blossoming ‘Stros. Find out the updated MLB betting run lines here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.