The Houston Astros are starting to resemble last year’s dominant World Series champion Chicago Cubs as the Astros enter their series in Kansas City on an MLB-high 10-game winning streak and with by far the best record in baseball. The Astros took out their local rivals, the Texas Rangers, with much ease this past weekend, winning a 3 game series. For Kansas City, they had a pretty good weekend as well, hosting the Cleveland Indians in a 3 game series this past weekend, ending it at 2-1. The MLB lines for Tuesday’s Game 2 of this series will be up in the air until Kansas City names its pitcher.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.