The Arizona Diamondbacks continue to play above expectations, but are they starting to hit a bit of a wall with a two-game losing streak entering this series in Pittsburgh? The Pirates had a 3 game series this weekend against the New York Mets, which they won at 2-1. The Diamondbacks are coming off a 4 game weekend series against the Milwaukee Brewers, ending the series at 2-2. Pittsburgh is a huge disappointments as they sit in last in the NL Central. But they are likely to be short MLB betting favorites here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.