It has long been said that you cannot buy success in sports, but that doesn’t stop teams from breaking the bank in order to do so. The LA Dodgers have, in recent years, been the team that has been the biggest spender in the MLB, but they have some competition this season. The Arizona Diamondbacks, who just happen to be in the same division as the Dodgers, went all out in the offseason and landed some high-priced free agent help. It’s still very, very early in the season, but both teams are not exactly off to the sort of stat that they would have hoped for given their bloated payrolls. The Dodgers are probably a little happier with their lot, as they had to play their first 7 games on the road. They return home on Tuesday for their season home opener, and then play the second of three versus the Diamondbacks on Wednesday night. You can wager on this game, and the entire series, at MyBookie.ag Online Sportsbook.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top MLB Betting Picks of the Week – March 25th
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.