The Boston Red Sox visit the Baltimore Orioles on Thursday night to open a four-game series. It’s already the fourth series between the AL East rivals this season, and they won’t play again until after the All-Star Break. Baltimore is currently in a 3 game series against the New York Yankees, which ends today. That series stands at 1-1. For Boston, they also end today a 3 game series against the Chicago White Sox, which currently stands at 1-1. The Red Sox are likely to be slight MLB betting favorites for Game 1.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.