It’s a potential playoff preview on Thursday night when the NL West-leading Colorado Rockies make their only visit of the season to face the NL Central-leading Cubs. It’s the opener of a four-game series on Thursday and Chicago will be an MLB odds favorite. The Rockies are currently in a 2 game series against the Cleveland Indians, which ends today. That series is in favor of Colorado. For the Cubs, they’re getting back on track with a winning streak. They end a 3 game series against the Miami Marlins today, which currently stands in their favor at 2-0.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.