The Washington Nationals will add the designated hitter for their interleague matchup in Oakland on Saturday afternoon, but that won’t be Bryce Harper. He’s suspended for the game, a nice break for the AL West last-place A’s. The Nationals are coming off a great 3 game series against the San Francisco Giants, sweeping them at 3-0. The Athletics just finished last night a 3 game weries against the Cleveland Indians, which ended at 1-2. The Nats will still be solid MLB favorites.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.