The Cincinnati Reds were an early surprise in the NL Central Division and the St. Louis Cardinals an early disappointment. But it seems things are returning to what was expected from each side as they play Game 2 of a series on Saturday at Busch Stadium. The Cards will be baseball betting favorites.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 MLB Season Odds – MVP & Cy Young Predictions
- 2019 MLB Season Odds – Strikeouts & ERA Predictions
- Top MLB Betting Picks of the Week – March 25th
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.