We know that the American League champion Cleveland Indians will host Game 1 of the World Series next Tuesday — the same night the NBA champion Cavaliers open their season and raise their title banner across the street by the way! What we don’t know yet is which National League team will face the Tribe. We might have an answer Saturday night in Game 6 of the NLCS as the Dodgers visit the Cubs. If the series doesn’t end Saturday, a winner-take- all game is Sunday at Wrigley. Be sure to check out the latest MLB odds.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.