It has become very clear in baseball that spending a lot of money does not guarantee success. That is especially true of the money that you are throwing around is for players who seem to be in a steady state of decline. The LA Angels have become the masters of doing just that, and one look at what they are paying Albert Pujols at this stage of his career is a sign of how money management may not be the best asset of this team. The Angels have not been very good this year, and it really doesn’t come as much of a surprise to anyone. What has been a pleasant surprise is the play of the Baltimore Orioles in the first half of the season. They are sitting at the top of the AL East right now, and if they can handle the Angels in this 3-game series, they will almost certainly head into the break still sitting there. You can get the betting lines for the Friday match-up at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Yankees vs Red Sox MLB | Huge In AL Wild-Card Chase
- Rangers vs Yankees MLB | New York Can’t Afford Loss
- Mets vs. Red Sox MLB | Both Need Win Badly
- MLB Predictions: Could Blue Jays Have AL MVP & Cy Young?
- Mariners vs A’s MLB | Crucial In Wild-Card Race
- Updated MLB Playoff Picture: Who Wins NL West, NL East?
- Dodgers vs Reds | 2021 MLB Possible Preview National League
- Tigers vs Rays Series Opener| 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Cubs vs Phillies | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- MLB Angels vs White Sox Betting Analysis: The Pale Hose Heavy Favorites
- MLB 2021 Regular Season Betting Predictions: Last Weeks of Action
- MLB Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Analysis: Toronto Looking to Secure Wild-Card Spot
- Must Bet MLB Series On The Week: Red Sox vs. Mariners
- MLB Yankees vs Mets Betting Analysis: Subway Series On 9/11 Anniversary Weekend
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: NL Cy Young Winners Kershaw, DeGrom Close To Returns?