It’s not everyone who is a fan of the interleague games, with baseball purists in particular feeling that they don’t really have a place in the sport. It’s hard to argue against those games, though, when you get a series like the one that pits the Baltimore Orioles against the LA Dodgers. You get a team that is leading the AL East playing against one of the big names in the sport, and that in itself should be enough to get the average bettor off the couch and onto their online sportsbook to make a wager. The Dodgers have been a dominant team at home over the last few years, and they should serve a s a stern test for an Orioles team that has a legitimate eye on representing the American League in the World Series. This is a great way to end the last week of the first half, and I think that we are going to get an exciting series out of this one. Let’s take a look at what to expect from the Tuesday night game.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Yankees vs Red Sox MLB | Huge In AL Wild-Card Chase
- Rangers vs Yankees MLB | New York Can’t Afford Loss
- Mets vs. Red Sox MLB | Both Need Win Badly
- MLB Predictions: Could Blue Jays Have AL MVP & Cy Young?
- Mariners vs A’s MLB | Crucial In Wild-Card Race
- Updated MLB Playoff Picture: Who Wins NL West, NL East?
- Dodgers vs Reds | 2021 MLB Possible Preview National League
- Tigers vs Rays Series Opener| 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Cubs vs Phillies | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- MLB Angels vs White Sox Betting Analysis: The Pale Hose Heavy Favorites
- MLB 2021 Regular Season Betting Predictions: Last Weeks of Action
- MLB Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Analysis: Toronto Looking to Secure Wild-Card Spot
- Must Bet MLB Series On The Week: Red Sox vs. Mariners
- MLB Yankees vs Mets Betting Analysis: Subway Series On 9/11 Anniversary Weekend
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: NL Cy Young Winners Kershaw, DeGrom Close To Returns?