With so much money routinely thrown around in baseball, it’s hard for any team to experience a long stretch of dominance. At any given time, it feels as though half of the MLB teams are in some state of rebuilding, while the other half go all in by throwing money around like crazy people. This tends to lead to some sleeping giants being created, which is a tag that seems to fit very nicely with the Boston Red Sox at the moment. They had a very nice few years in the sun recently, but have been propping up the AL East for the past couple of seasons. They are very much in the hunt this season, and will spend this weekend hosting an LA Angels team that looks to be very much on the slide. The Red Sox should be the betting odds favorites for the Saturday night game, as well as the whole series. Let’s take a closer look at the current form of these two teams.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Rangers vs Yankees MLB | New York Can’t Afford Loss
- Mets vs. Red Sox MLB | Both Need Win Badly
- MLB Predictions: Could Blue Jays Have AL MVP & Cy Young?
- Mariners vs A’s MLB | Crucial In Wild-Card Race
- Updated MLB Playoff Picture: Who Wins NL West, NL East?
- Dodgers vs Reds | 2021 MLB Possible Preview National League
- Tigers vs Rays Series Opener| 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Cubs vs Phillies | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- MLB Angels vs White Sox Betting Analysis: The Pale Hose Heavy Favorites
- MLB 2021 Regular Season Betting Predictions: Last Weeks of Action
- MLB Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Analysis: Toronto Looking to Secure Wild-Card Spot
- Must Bet MLB Series On The Week: Red Sox vs. Mariners
- MLB Yankees vs Mets Betting Analysis: Subway Series On 9/11 Anniversary Weekend
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: NL Cy Young Winners Kershaw, DeGrom Close To Returns?
- MLB Phillies vs Brewers Betting Analysis: Last Meeting Of Season