With so much money routinely thrown around in baseball, it’s hard for any team to experience a long stretch of dominance. At any given time, it feels as though half of the MLB teams are in some state of rebuilding, while the other half go all in by throwing money around like crazy people. This tends to lead to some sleeping giants being created, which is a tag that seems to fit very nicely with the Boston Red Sox at the moment. They had a very nice few years in the sun recently, but have been propping up the AL East for the past couple of seasons. They are very much in the hunt this season, and will spend this weekend hosting an LA Angels team that looks to be very much on the slide. The Red Sox should be the betting odds favorites for the Saturday night game, as well as the whole series. Let’s take a closer look at the current form of these two teams.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.