It’s a battle of American League West teams at Safeco Field on Saturday in the middle game of a three game MLB odds series. The Los Angeles Angels will take on the Seattle Mariners. The Angels are coming into the game fresh off a three game series sweep at home by the St. Louis Cardinals. The Angels are 13-21, and tied with the Houston Astros at the bottom of the American League West. For the Seattle Mariners, they have been one of the biggest surprises to start the season. The Mariners have won 21 out of their first 34 games, and sit in first place in the American League West.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.