In the third of a four game series at Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles, the Miami Marlins will take on the Los Angeles Dodgers on Wednesday. The Miami Marlins came into the series with a 6-11 record. The Marlins are in fourth place in the National League East, behind the Nationals, Mets and Philadelphia Phillies. For the Dodgers, they are currently leading the National League West. The Dodgers have won 12 out of their first 19 games this season, despite many predicting the San Francisco Giants win the division that could perfectly come down to a pro baseball odds battle.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.