Conventional wisdom suggests that you shouldn’t really judge any major league baseball team until sometime around Memorial Day. Teams that came flying out of the gate may have come back to earth, while the slower starting teams will have settled into a groove. This is an incredibly long season, and there is no point in getting too up or down based on what goes down in April and May. The Washington Nationals were a team that looked almost unbeatable in the early stages, but they have taken a pretty sizeable step back in the last couple of weeks. No-one really knew what to expect from the Miami Marlins after a disastrous season last year, and it’s pleasantly surprising that they are just 3 games out of first in the NL East. These two teams will hook up in Washington on Friday to begin a 4-game series that could shake up the division standings just a little. You can wager on this one by visiting the MLB betting lines page at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Yankees vs Red Sox MLB | Huge In AL Wild-Card Chase
- Rangers vs Yankees MLB | New York Can’t Afford Loss
- Mets vs. Red Sox MLB | Both Need Win Badly
- MLB Predictions: Could Blue Jays Have AL MVP & Cy Young?
- Mariners vs A’s MLB | Crucial In Wild-Card Race
- Updated MLB Playoff Picture: Who Wins NL West, NL East?
- Dodgers vs Reds | 2021 MLB Possible Preview National League
- Tigers vs Rays Series Opener| 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Cubs vs Phillies | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- MLB Angels vs White Sox Betting Analysis: The Pale Hose Heavy Favorites
- MLB 2021 Regular Season Betting Predictions: Last Weeks of Action
- MLB Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Analysis: Toronto Looking to Secure Wild-Card Spot
- Must Bet MLB Series On The Week: Red Sox vs. Mariners
- MLB Yankees vs Mets Betting Analysis: Subway Series On 9/11 Anniversary Weekend
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: NL Cy Young Winners Kershaw, DeGrom Close To Returns?