The New York Mets are really short-handed in their pitching staff with the injury to ace Noah Syndergaard. One guy the Mets could target in a trade is the guy facing them on Thursday in Atlanta: Jamie Garcia. He and the Braves are likely to be small favorites in the series finale. The Mets are coming off a 3 series game against the Washington Nationals this past weekend, ending it at 2-1. The Braves also are coming off a 2-1 series win against the Milwaukee Brewers this past weekend. Right now, the series in Atlanta is tied 1-1. Who will win the series? Let’s see what the MLB lines are looking like.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- A’s vs Mariners MLB | Must-Win For Both Clubs
- Yankees vs Red Sox MLB | Huge In AL Wild-Card Chase
- Rangers vs Yankees MLB | New York Can’t Afford Loss
- Mets vs. Red Sox MLB | Both Need Win Badly
- MLB Predictions: Could Blue Jays Have AL MVP & Cy Young?
- Mariners vs A’s MLB | Crucial In Wild-Card Race
- Updated MLB Playoff Picture: Who Wins NL West, NL East?
- Dodgers vs Reds | 2021 MLB Possible Preview National League
- Tigers vs Rays Series Opener| 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Cubs vs Phillies | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- MLB Angels vs White Sox Betting Analysis: The Pale Hose Heavy Favorites
- MLB 2021 Regular Season Betting Predictions: Last Weeks of Action
- MLB Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Analysis: Toronto Looking to Secure Wild-Card Spot
- Must Bet MLB Series On The Week: Red Sox vs. Mariners
- MLB Yankees vs Mets Betting Analysis: Subway Series On 9/11 Anniversary Weekend