The New York Mets will make the trip all the way to the Los Angeles, and play the Dodgers in the second game of a four game MLB betting lines series at Dodger Stadium. The New York Mets came into the series in first place in the National League East. The Mets are 19-11, and hold a ½ game lead over the Washington Nationals. Philadelphia is just two games back, and the Marlins are three. For the Los Angeles Dodgers, they are in first place in the National League West, but hold just a 16-15 record overall. The Dodgers are tied with San Francisco, and just a single game ahead of Colorado.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.