There are a number of divisions in the MLB that look pretty wide open this year, with the AL Central perhaps being the one that really jumps out. The expectation is that the Kansas City Royals will win it once again, but the White Sox and Cleveland Indians have made off season changes that should make them a whole lot better equipped to challenge than they were last season. The Indians didn’t spend a ton of money on the off season, but they picked up a number of good players that will plug the holes that became very evident last year. Whether or not that will be good enough remains to be seen. The New York Mets will be the next up for Cleveland, and they are a team looking to go one better than they did last season, as they fell just short of a World Series title. They look like a better team on paper this year, although some of their guys are getting up there in years. These two will play the first of 3 on Friday, and you can wager on them all at our MyBookie.ag baseball betting lines portal.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Cubs vs Dodgers | Phoenix Hopeful Chris Paul Returns for Western Finals
- Indians vs Twins | Who Will Gain Ground in the AL Central Division?
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: Pitchers Revolt and Top Trade Whispers
- Royals vs Yankees | Michael King To Star Wednesday Night
- Red Sox vs Rays | What’s Up With Pitcher Boston Garrett Richards?
- A’s vs. Rangers | Texas Rangers Remain Without David Dahl
- Dodgers vs Padres | Marquee Pitching Matchup on Tuesday
- Cleveland vs Chicago | Interleague Series Begins At Wrigley Field
- Braves vs Mets | Jacob deGrom Favorite NL Cy Young Trophy
- World Series Ddds Update: Red Sox Undervalued?
- Athletics vs Yankees | A’s have a Tough Road Trip on Friday
- Tigers vs Angels | Betting Odds for MLB
- White Sox vs Astros | MLB Betting Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update: 22 Teams Reached 85% Vaccination Threshold
- Red Sox vs Braves | MLB Betting Lines