The Philadelphia Phillies will look to pick up their first baseball betting odds win of the season when they square off against the New York Mets in their NL East divisional clash on Friday night. While the Phils know who their starting pitcher for this affair is, the Mets have a bit more uncertainty with scheduled starter Jacob deGrom in a wait-and-see mode as he expects a new family arrival any day now. No matter who ends up taking the mound for the Mets, the atmosphere will be absolutely electric at Citi Field in New York’s home opener.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.