Heading into the season, much of the speculation was on who might be the teams to compete for the World Series crown. There were also a number of teams who were never part of the equation, simply because it was known that they were going to struggle. While some teams have definitely lived down to those awful expectations, there are a few who have done better than expected. The Miami Marlins are one team that have been a pleasant surprise, and as we approach the end of the first half, they are still alive and well in the AL East. The same cannot be said for their division foes, the Atlanta Braves. It was no secret that this team was going to be bad, as they have spent the last couple of year trading away anything of value for your prospects. The result is one of the best farm systems in the league, but it is probably still going to be a year or two before this team starts to see some online betting action. Miami and Atlanta will finish up their weekend series with a Sunday night tilt in Atlanta.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Royals vs Yankees | Michael King To Star Wednesday Night
- Red Sox vs Rays | What’s Up With Pitcher Boston Garrett Richards?
- A’s vs. Rangers | Texas Rangers Remain Without David Dahl
- Dodgers vs Padres | Marquee Pitching Matchup on Tuesday
- Cleveland vs Chicago | Interleague Series Begins At Wrigley Field
- Braves vs Mets | Jacob deGrom Favorite NL Cy Young Trophy
- World Series Ddds Update: Red Sox Undervalued?
- Athletics vs Yankees | A’s have a Tough Road Trip on Friday
- Tigers vs Angels | Betting Odds for MLB
- White Sox vs Astros | MLB Betting Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update: 22 Teams Reached 85% Vaccination Threshold
- Red Sox vs Braves | MLB Betting Lines
- Yankees vs Blue Jays | MLB Betting Lines
- MLB News & Rumors: Shohei Otani Leads the Voting for Pitchers At the All-Star Game
- Cubs vs Mets | Betting Odds for MLB