If you had asked the average baseball fan to pick a surefire division winner before the start of the regular season, you would have probably heard the Chicago Cubs mentioned more often than not. After all, they did come into the season as the defending World Series champions, and on the back of a 100+ win season. Combine that with the fact that the NL Central does not look particularly strong and you get what amounts to a perfect storm. The Cubs are at the top of the division after the first month of the season, but things are a whole lot tighter than any of us expected. The Pittsburgh Penguins are currently situated in the cellar, but they are just 3 games off the pace being set by the Cubs. Pittsburgh will have the opportunity to crawl out of the bottom this weekend when they welcome in the Milwaukee Brewers, who have been a bit of a surprise this season, and who are currently just a game and a half out of first. Find the latest baseball betting lines here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.