If you had asked the average baseball fan to pick a surefire division winner before the start of the regular season, you would have probably heard the Chicago Cubs mentioned more often than not. After all, they did come into the season as the defending World Series champions, and on the back of a 100+ win season. Combine that with the fact that the NL Central does not look particularly strong and you get what amounts to a perfect storm. The Cubs are at the top of the division after the first month of the season, but things are a whole lot tighter than any of us expected. The Pittsburgh Penguins are currently situated in the cellar, but they are just 3 games off the pace being set by the Cubs. Pittsburgh will have the opportunity to crawl out of the bottom this weekend when they welcome in the Milwaukee Brewers, who have been a bit of a surprise this season, and who are currently just a game and a half out of first. Find the latest baseball betting lines here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – Mar. 3rd Edition
- MLB News & Rumors: Drama Around Mickey Callaway
- MLB 2021 NL Pennant Odds Expert Analysis
- 2021 NL Cy Young Odds Expert Analysis – MLB Betting
- 2021 AL Cy Young Odds Expert Analysis – MLB Betting
- MLB 2021 AL Pennant Odds Expert Analysis
- MLB 2021 Calendar: AL Biggest Rivalry Games Expert Analysis
- MLB 2021 Calendar: NL Biggest Rivalry Games Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – Feb. 24th Edition
- MLB Rumors: Where Will Former All-Star Pitcher Jake Odorizzi Sign?
- MLB Rumors: First Spring Workouts Begin Wednesday in Arizona & Florida
- Early 2021 MLB World Series Odds Expert Analysis
- Five Bold Betting Predictions For The 2021 MLB Season
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – Feb. 10th Edition
- MLB Rumors: No Universal DH; Justin Turner Choosing Between Dodgers, Mets?