When teams head into a rebuilding phase, they tend to stack their line-up with a whole host of prospects, all of whom they hope will come good. Things don’t always work out so well, as not every young guy is going to break through and make it in the big league. Sometimes teams get lucky, and all of those prospects hit at the same time. That is what happened to the Chicago Cubs last season, and they are now a team where the expectations have gone right through the roof. The Milwaukee Brewers are hoping to emulate what the Cubs have done, but they still admit that they might be at least a year or two away. In reality, what they are hoping for is an improvement over last season, and in the very early stages, it looks as though they might just be getting that. This will be a good series for the Brewers to test their young guys, and it should be a fun one to wager on MLB lines.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Cubs vs Dodgers | Phoenix Hopeful Chris Paul Returns for Western Finals
- Indians vs Twins | Who Will Gain Ground in the AL Central Division?
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: Pitchers Revolt and Top Trade Whispers
- Royals vs Yankees | Michael King To Star Wednesday Night
- Red Sox vs Rays | What’s Up With Pitcher Boston Garrett Richards?
- A’s vs. Rangers | Texas Rangers Remain Without David Dahl
- Dodgers vs Padres | Marquee Pitching Matchup on Tuesday
- Cleveland vs Chicago | Interleague Series Begins At Wrigley Field
- Braves vs Mets | Jacob deGrom Favorite NL Cy Young Trophy
- World Series Ddds Update: Red Sox Undervalued?
- Athletics vs Yankees | A’s have a Tough Road Trip on Friday
- Tigers vs Angels | Betting Odds for MLB
- White Sox vs Astros | MLB Betting Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update: 22 Teams Reached 85% Vaccination Threshold
- Red Sox vs Braves | MLB Betting Lines