The Los Angeles Angels got the bad news they were dreading: superstar outfielder Mike Trout could miss up to two months with a wrist injury. I don’t recommend betting the Angels much without Trout. They open a four-game home series with AL Central-leading Minnesota on Thursday. The Twins are ending a 3 game series against the Houston Astros, which currently stands 0-2. For the Angels, they also end a 3 game series today against the Atlanta Braves. That currently stands at 1-1.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – Mar. 3rd Edition
- MLB News & Rumors: Drama Around Mickey Callaway
- MLB 2021 NL Pennant Odds Expert Analysis
- 2021 NL Cy Young Odds Expert Analysis – MLB Betting
- 2021 AL Cy Young Odds Expert Analysis – MLB Betting
- MLB 2021 AL Pennant Odds Expert Analysis
- MLB 2021 Calendar: AL Biggest Rivalry Games Expert Analysis
- MLB 2021 Calendar: NL Biggest Rivalry Games Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – Feb. 24th Edition
- MLB Rumors: Where Will Former All-Star Pitcher Jake Odorizzi Sign?
- MLB Rumors: First Spring Workouts Begin Wednesday in Arizona & Florida
- Early 2021 MLB World Series Odds Expert Analysis
- Five Bold Betting Predictions For The 2021 MLB Season
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – Feb. 10th Edition
- MLB Rumors: No Universal DH; Justin Turner Choosing Between Dodgers, Mets?