The Los Angeles Angels got the bad news they were dreading: superstar outfielder Mike Trout could miss up to two months with a wrist injury. I don’t recommend betting the Angels much without Trout. They open a four-game home series with AL Central-leading Minnesota on Thursday. The Twins are ending a 3 game series against the Houston Astros, which currently stands 0-2. For the Angels, they also end a 3 game series today against the Atlanta Braves. That currently stands at 1-1.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.