Very few baseball fans get fired up about what their team does in the month of April. If history has shown us anything, it’s that you can’t always trust what you see through the opening month of the season. Teams who are supposed to be great will struggle, while others who get off to a fast start will start to head into a nosedive. The baseball season is a ridiculously long one, and while every win and loss will count towards the final standings, there is no-one getting too carried away or hitting the panic button at this point. The Washington Nationals have gone into a slump after firing out of the gate in the opening couple of weeks, while the St. Louis Cardinals are just trying to find some level of consistency. Both of these teams figure to be in the playoff hunt at the end of the season, so just watch as they eventually get rolling. These two will hook up for a matinee game on Saturday, and you can wager on it at our MyBookie.ag MLB betting lines portal.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Yankees vs Red Sox MLB | Huge In AL Wild-Card Chase
- Rangers vs Yankees MLB | New York Can’t Afford Loss
- Mets vs. Red Sox MLB | Both Need Win Badly
- MLB Predictions: Could Blue Jays Have AL MVP & Cy Young?
- Mariners vs A’s MLB | Crucial In Wild-Card Race
- Updated MLB Playoff Picture: Who Wins NL West, NL East?
- Dodgers vs Reds | 2021 MLB Possible Preview National League
- Tigers vs Rays Series Opener| 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Cubs vs Phillies | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- MLB Angels vs White Sox Betting Analysis: The Pale Hose Heavy Favorites
- MLB 2021 Regular Season Betting Predictions: Last Weeks of Action
- MLB Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Analysis: Toronto Looking to Secure Wild-Card Spot
- Must Bet MLB Series On The Week: Red Sox vs. Mariners
- MLB Yankees vs Mets Betting Analysis: Subway Series On 9/11 Anniversary Weekend
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: NL Cy Young Winners Kershaw, DeGrom Close To Returns?