There comes a time in the life of every MLB team when rebuilding becomes necessary. It’s a sad fact of baseball life, but it’s something that generally needs to be done after years of paying inflated salaries in the pursuit of a title. The Philadelphia Phillies have systematically broken down their team over the past few seasons, and probably hit bottom with their performance last year. This is not a team that is in any way expected to contend this season, but they may do a whole lot better than last year of some of their young prospects can start to pay dividends. They are off to a fairly respectable start to the season, but will be well aware that success is measured over the long haul. They will have a division series against the Washington Nationals this weekend, with the first of 3 games set to go on Friday night. You can keep up with the odds for this one, as well as all the other MLB betting lines action at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Yankees vs Red Sox MLB | Huge In AL Wild-Card Chase
- Rangers vs Yankees MLB | New York Can’t Afford Loss
- Mets vs. Red Sox MLB | Both Need Win Badly
- MLB Predictions: Could Blue Jays Have AL MVP & Cy Young?
- Mariners vs A’s MLB | Crucial In Wild-Card Race
- Updated MLB Playoff Picture: Who Wins NL West, NL East?
- Dodgers vs Reds | 2021 MLB Possible Preview National League
- Tigers vs Rays Series Opener| 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Cubs vs Phillies | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- MLB Angels vs White Sox Betting Analysis: The Pale Hose Heavy Favorites
- MLB 2021 Regular Season Betting Predictions: Last Weeks of Action
- MLB Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Analysis: Toronto Looking to Secure Wild-Card Spot
- Must Bet MLB Series On The Week: Red Sox vs. Mariners
- MLB Yankees vs Mets Betting Analysis: Subway Series On 9/11 Anniversary Weekend
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: NL Cy Young Winners Kershaw, DeGrom Close To Returns?