If you were to remove the Washington Nationals from the equation, there would be a pretty decent race going on in the NL East. The Nationals have built up an 11.5-game lead over the 2nd place Atlanta Braves, but the gap between 2nd and 5th is just 4 games. The reality is that the Nationals are in that division, which means the remaining four teams are all essentially fighting for table scraps. Two of those teams will hook up for a weekend series as they hope to somehow try and cut into the lead at the top.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.