After what has seemed like an impossibly long time, the 2017 MLB season is ready to go, and it all begins in Florida, with the New York Yankees playing an AL East division game versus the Tampa Bay Rays. Both of these teams are looking to bounce back from disappointing seasons last year, but the reality is that only one of them probably has any chance of doing so.The general consensus heading into the season is that the Boston Red Sox are the team to beat in the division, although there are those who believe that they are a bit of a fragile bunch, and that perhaps the Yankees can take advantage of that. The Yankees at least had a winning record last season, while the Tampa Bays have a big ship to turn around, going just 68-94 in 2016. In the grand scheme of things, this game won’t mean much, but getting off to a positive start is likely to be important for both teams. Find the latest MLB betting run lines here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: Pitchers Revolt and Top Trade Whispers
- Royals vs Yankees | Michael King To Star Wednesday Night
- Red Sox vs Rays | What’s Up With Pitcher Boston Garrett Richards?
- A’s vs. Rangers | Texas Rangers Remain Without David Dahl
- Dodgers vs Padres | Marquee Pitching Matchup on Tuesday
- Cleveland vs Chicago | Interleague Series Begins At Wrigley Field
- Braves vs Mets | Jacob deGrom Favorite NL Cy Young Trophy
- World Series Ddds Update: Red Sox Undervalued?
- Athletics vs Yankees | A’s have a Tough Road Trip on Friday
- Tigers vs Angels | Betting Odds for MLB
- White Sox vs Astros | MLB Betting Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update: 22 Teams Reached 85% Vaccination Threshold
- Red Sox vs Braves | MLB Betting Lines
- Yankees vs Blue Jays | MLB Betting Lines
- MLB News & Rumors: Shohei Otani Leads the Voting for Pitchers At the All-Star Game