It’s usually not a very good idea to start making bold predictions about the MLB season until we have a month or two of action to draw from. Teams who have started slow may eventually find their way and get back into things, while those who have bolted out the gate may get hit by injuries or fall into a losing skid that derails their season. You have to wonder if that is how things will play out in the NL East, because as it stands at the moment, it’s being to look like a 1-team show. The Washington Nationals have come storming out of the gate, and have already built up a 4-game lead at the top of the division. Their main rivals this year were supposed to be the New York Mets, but they have made a horrible start, and currently seem unable to gain any sort of traction. There is an awful lot of baseball to be played, but the Nationals can make a big statement this weekend when they welcome in the Mets. Find the updated MLB betting odds here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Cubs vs Dodgers | Phoenix Hopeful Chris Paul Returns for Western Finals
- Indians vs Twins | Who Will Gain Ground in the AL Central Division?
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: Pitchers Revolt and Top Trade Whispers
- Royals vs Yankees | Michael King To Star Wednesday Night
- Red Sox vs Rays | What’s Up With Pitcher Boston Garrett Richards?
- A’s vs. Rangers | Texas Rangers Remain Without David Dahl
- Dodgers vs Padres | Marquee Pitching Matchup on Tuesday
- Cleveland vs Chicago | Interleague Series Begins At Wrigley Field
- Braves vs Mets | Jacob deGrom Favorite NL Cy Young Trophy
- World Series Ddds Update: Red Sox Undervalued?
- Athletics vs Yankees | A’s have a Tough Road Trip on Friday
- Tigers vs Angels | Betting Odds for MLB
- White Sox vs Astros | MLB Betting Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update: 22 Teams Reached 85% Vaccination Threshold
- Red Sox vs Braves | MLB Betting Lines