It’s usually not a very good idea to start making bold predictions about the MLB season until we have a month or two of action to draw from. Teams who have started slow may eventually find their way and get back into things, while those who have bolted out the gate may get hit by injuries or fall into a losing skid that derails their season. You have to wonder if that is how things will play out in the NL East, because as it stands at the moment, it’s being to look like a 1-team show. The Washington Nationals have come storming out of the gate, and have already built up a 4-game lead at the top of the division. Their main rivals this year were supposed to be the New York Mets, but they have made a horrible start, and currently seem unable to gain any sort of traction. There is an awful lot of baseball to be played, but the Nationals can make a big statement this weekend when they welcome in the Mets. Find the updated MLB betting odds here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.