We are just a few days away from the end of the first half of the MLB season, which means that the All-Star Break is right around the corner. This is the point in the season where teams make one final push before getting a few days off to chill and enjoy the proceedings of the All-Star weekend. The team that has been the hottest coming down the first half stretch has been the Cleveland Indians, and they will be looking to keep their good form going when they welcome in the New York Yankee for a 4-game series starting on Thursday. The Indians have opened up a solid lead at the top of the Central, while the Yankees haven’t really done much to set the AL East on fire. The online betting odds are sure to have the Cleveland Indians in as favorites to win this series, but you have to wonder if the aging Yankees can upset the apple cart.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Rangers vs Yankees MLB | New York Can’t Afford Loss
- Mets vs. Red Sox MLB | Both Need Win Badly
- MLB Predictions: Could Blue Jays Have AL MVP & Cy Young?
- Mariners vs A’s MLB | Crucial In Wild-Card Race
- Updated MLB Playoff Picture: Who Wins NL West, NL East?
- Dodgers vs Reds | 2021 MLB Possible Preview National League
- Tigers vs Rays Series Opener| 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Cubs vs Phillies | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- MLB Angels vs White Sox Betting Analysis: The Pale Hose Heavy Favorites
- MLB 2021 Regular Season Betting Predictions: Last Weeks of Action
- MLB Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Analysis: Toronto Looking to Secure Wild-Card Spot
- Must Bet MLB Series On The Week: Red Sox vs. Mariners
- MLB Yankees vs Mets Betting Analysis: Subway Series On 9/11 Anniversary Weekend
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: NL Cy Young Winners Kershaw, DeGrom Close To Returns?
- MLB Phillies vs Brewers Betting Analysis: Last Meeting Of Season