Don’t expect the New York Mets to spend the big sack of money they raked in during the playoffs on retaining free agents online sports betting fans. They are likely to stay with their approach of keeping a payroll that is in the middle of the pack, if not lower. That means Yoenis Cespedes is likely gone, because he will probably bring in a deal worth over $100 million. His contract and the mid season trade means the Mets can’t extend him a qualifying offer. Daniel Murphy is also likely gone. The team needs some middle infield help and some solid reinforcement in the bullpen. Shortstop Ian Desmond of the Nationals would be a smart shortstop target who would come at a value. The team needs another right handed setup reliever to go with Addison Reed.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.