Don’t expect the New York Mets to spend the big sack of money they raked in during the playoffs on retaining free agents online sports betting fans. They are likely to stay with their approach of keeping a payroll that is in the middle of the pack, if not lower. That means Yoenis Cespedes is likely gone, because he will probably bring in a deal worth over $100 million. His contract and the mid season trade means the Mets can’t extend him a qualifying offer. Daniel Murphy is also likely gone. The team needs some middle infield help and some solid reinforcement in the bullpen. Shortstop Ian Desmond of the Nationals would be a smart shortstop target who would come at a value. The team needs another right handed setup reliever to go with Addison Reed.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- MLB 2021 Calendar: AL Biggest Rivalry Games Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – Feb. 24th Edition
- MLB Rumors: Where Will Former All-Star Pitcher Jake Odorizzi Sign?
- MLB Rumors: First Spring Workouts Begin Wednesday in Arizona & Florida
- Early 2021 MLB World Series Odds Expert Analysis
- Five Bold Betting Predictions For The 2021 MLB Season
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – Feb. 10th Edition
- MLB Rumors: No Universal DH; Justin Turner Choosing Between Dodgers, Mets?
- MLB News & Rumors: Nelson Cruz Re-sings With The Twins
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – Jan. 27th Edition
- Latest MLB 2021 Betting News & Rumors Jan. 27th Edition
- MLB Betting News & Rumors: Springer Becomes Highest Paid Blue Jay Player
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – Jan. 20th Edition
- Latest MLB 2021 Betting News & Rumors Jan. 14th Edition
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) MLB Update – Jan. 13th Edition