Major League Baseball’s hot stove was expected to be rather quiet until the owners and players’ association agrees on a new collective bargaining agreement. Teams don’t want to sign big-ticket free agents without potentially knowing the new rules. MLB’s winter meetings are scheduled for Dec. 5-8 and teams might skip that unless the new CBA is ratified. The winter meetings are the most exciting four days of the offseason. All 30 teams are in one place, which means rumors fly, blockbuster deals happen and the MLB odds keep on changing.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 18th Edition
- Athletics vs Mariners MLB Odds & Japan Opening Series Prediction
- 2019 MLB Opening Day Underdog Betting Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – March 1st Edition
- Best Future Betting Picks for the 2019 MLB Regular Season
- 2019 MLB Regular Season Win Totals Predictions
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.