14 maddeningly exasperating innings of unpredictability and relentless zealousness from two well-playing teams? Wow! I certainly didn’t see that type of Game 1 coming on MLB lines. But I guess that’s the price we have to pay when you have two equally solid teams facing each in quest for MLB Gold.The New York Mets had an epic performance in Game 1 of the 2015 World Series, pushing the Kansas City Royals all the way to the 14th inning, but they could not muster a victory, with the Royals securing an exhilarating 5-4 win. With all the jitters, excitements and fried nerves from playing Game 1 of the 111th World Series now relatively settled, which of the two teams will rise up to the occasion in Tuesday’s MLB odds to emerge victorious in Game 2?Here is a succinct online betting guide of this Game 2, which alluringly features two of the best arms in the Major Leagues in Jacob deGrom vs. Johnny Cueto.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- A’s vs Mariners MLB | Must-Win For Both Clubs
- Yankees vs Red Sox MLB | Huge In AL Wild-Card Chase
- Rangers vs Yankees MLB | New York Can’t Afford Loss
- Mets vs. Red Sox MLB | Both Need Win Badly
- MLB Predictions: Could Blue Jays Have AL MVP & Cy Young?
- Mariners vs A’s MLB | Crucial In Wild-Card Race
- Updated MLB Playoff Picture: Who Wins NL West, NL East?
- Dodgers vs Reds | 2021 MLB Possible Preview National League
- Tigers vs Rays Series Opener| 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- Cubs vs Phillies | 2021 MLB Expert Analysis
- MLB Angels vs White Sox Betting Analysis: The Pale Hose Heavy Favorites
- MLB 2021 Regular Season Betting Predictions: Last Weeks of Action
- MLB Rays vs Blue Jays Betting Analysis: Toronto Looking to Secure Wild-Card Spot
- Must Bet MLB Series On The Week: Red Sox vs. Mariners
- MLB Yankees vs Mets Betting Analysis: Subway Series On 9/11 Anniversary Weekend