14 maddeningly exasperating innings of unpredictability and relentless zealousness from two well-playing teams? Wow! I certainly didn’t see that type of Game 1 coming on MLB lines. But I guess that’s the price we have to pay when you have two equally solid teams facing each in quest for MLB Gold. The New York Mets had an epic performance in Game 1 of the 2015 World Series, pushing the Kansas City Royals all the way to the 14th inning, but they could not muster a victory, with the Royals securing an exhilarating 5-4 win. With all the jitters, excitements and fried nerves from playing Game 1 of the 111th World Series now relatively settled, which of the two teams will rise up to the occasion in Tuesday’s MLB odds to emerge victorious in Game 2? Here is a succinct online betting guide of this Game 2, which alluringly features two of the best arms in the Major Leagues in Jacob deGrom vs. Johnny Cueto.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated 2019 World Series Odds – February 15th
- Early 2019 MLB Betting Strategies, Tips, and More
- Early MLB Betting Predictions for 2019 Regular Season
- Early 2019 World Series Odds & Predictions
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 5 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers World Series Game 4 Odds & Preview
- Red Sox vs Dodgers 2018 World Series Game 3 Odds & Prediction
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 2 Odds & Pick
- Updated 2018 World Series Odds – October 22nd Edition
- Dodgers vs Red Sox 2018 World Series Game 1 Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.